Adrenal Fatigue (or a chronically overactive stress response system over time) leads to numerous symptoms and conditions in almost every system in the body, either directly or indirectly.
- Brain Fog
- IBS, malabsorption, and other digestive disorders
- Weight gain
- Low or high blood pressure
- Dysregulated blood sugar
- Chronic pain
- Frequent illness or reinfection
- Reproductive hormone dysfunction
- Increased menopausal symptoms
An overactive stress response system affects the heart and circulation, nerves, neurotransmitter balance, kidneys, lungs, electrolyte balance, energy production, detoxification, acid base balance, connective tissue, and bone metabolism.